The Voice of Great Britain's Elite Athletes
Sport Resolutions UK
Our vision: to be the dispute resolution service of choice for all sports in the United Kingdom
Our aim: to make available to all sports throughout the United Kingdom:
· independent, expert, timely and cost effective resolution of all disputes;
· information, education and training to prevent disputes arising and to handle effectively and lower the profile of those that do.
Our mission: is to be:
· the centre of excellence for all sports dispute management and training;
· the nominated referral body when disputes in sport arise;
· a non-profit making body, reinvesting in sport.
Sport Resolutions is a not for profit organisation established by the representative umbrella bodies of British sport to provide an independent and expert mechanism for resolving disputes in sport. Sport Resolutions’ vision is to cement our position as the dispute resolution service of choice for all sports in the United Kingdom by virtue of our key attributes of independence, sporting expertise, panel quality, cost efficiency and effectiveness.
What we do
Sport Resolutions provides arbitration, appeals, investigations, reviews and mediation services to National Governing Bodies (NGBs) and other stakeholders in the areas of anti-doping (under the auspices of the National Anti-Doping Panel), athlete selection & eligibility, safeguarding children (under the auspices of the National Safeguarding Panel), integrity & discipline, discrimination, governance and other regulatory and commercial matters.
We also run a highly practical training and education programme for stakeholders in sport and for those that sit on sporting panels and tribunals. These include a series of interactive seminars and an annual conference.